CS294-84 Spring 2013:Form Teams, Brainstorm Projects
- Find a partner
- Decide on a project area
- Brainstorm ideas
- Write up a single paragraph abstract what you believe the research contribution of your project would be
Turn in instructions
Create a Wiki Page for this assignment
Begin by creating a new wiki page for this assignment.
Edit your user page (click on your name in the top left) to add a link to a new wiki page for this assignment. The wiki syntax should look like this:
Replace LastName with your names. Look at my user page for an example. Then click on the link and enter the information about your assignment.
Write up your project on this wiki
On the ProjectIdeas-LastName1LastName2 page you just created, add the following content:
- Names: who is in your group? Or are you working alone?
- Topic Area: What general topic area are you addressing?
- Brainstorm: If you haven't started on a particular project yet, give me at least ten ideas of types of projects you could do in your chosen topic area. Each one should be a single sentence that communicates the idea concisely (e.g., We'll use real-time classification of audio features to distinguish tapping with different parts of the finger on a mobile phone touchscreen).
- Abstract: Write a one paragraph statement that describes what you plan to do and how you would evaluate whether you were successful. Describe what you believe the research contribution would be.
One you are finished editing the page, add a link to it at the bottom of the page with your full name as the link text. The wiki syntax will look like this: *[[ProjectIdeas-LastName1LastName2|FirstName LastName1 and FirstName LastName2]]. Hit the edit button for the last section to see how I created the link for my name.
Links to Finished Assignments
Add your submission below this line.