From CS294-84: Interactive Device Design
- Your project will be completed in groups of three. Other group sizes (2-4) are possible for MEng or dissertation projects, but are discouraged.
- Project technology requirements:
- Must include custom 3D printed case or mechanism for your device
- Must be interactive: include sensing and/or actuation circuitry
- Must have some graphical user interface somewhere (doesn't have to be on the device)
- Must communicate: either with your Phone,PC, tablet or the rest of the Internet - wireless preferred.
- Project design requirements:
- Must pick a concrete user group
- Must solve a real problem or improve their life in some meaningful way (more fun is ok)
- Project groups are self-paired: you decide who you'll work with.
- One submission per team is enough.
- To assist you in finding the right group, look at the wiki page on Project Ideas.
- You'll submit your group name and member list as part of the P 1 - Project Brainstorm and Storyboard assignment.