Project Evaluation Plan
Review the evaluation plan you submitted in your project abstract - edit it to reflect reality and add details about carrying out your evaluation. Be brief, but concrete.
Submit a concrete plan how you will evaluate your project. You can start with your original evaluation plan, but update it to reflect the inevitable changes your project has undergone in the last few weeks. Concretely, answer the following questions:
- What research question(s) are you trying to answer through your evaluation?
- How will you operationalize the questions? I.e., how do you show that you've reached your goal?
- Who will you recruit as participants? How will you recruit them? How many participants will there be?
- When and where will you test?
- What will the test protocol be? I.e., what tasks will participants do, and what instructions will you give them?
- How will you analyze your results? I.e., what statistical methods (descriptive and inferential) do you plan to employ to analyze your data?
Bullet points are fine here. The main goal is to get you to form a concrete plan to carry out your evaluation on time. You must have conducted at least a pilot test by Fri, 12/2 (Draft Paper). You must show initial results by Tue, 12/6 (Presentation). You must have completed your evaluation and analysis by Monday Dec 12 (Final Paper).
You will submit your assignment on this wiki.
Create a Wiki Page for this assignment
Create a wiki page called EvaluationPlan-FirstName1LastName1FirstName2LastName2 and link to it from each group member's personal account page. Replace FirstNames and LastNames with the names of your group members. Then click on the link and enter the information about your assignment.
Describe your project plan on the wiki
On the page you just created, write up your evaluation plan.
Add Link to Your Finished Assignment
One you are finished editing the page, add a link to it at the bottom of the page with your full name as the link text. The wiki syntax will look like this: *[[EvaluationPlan-FirstName1LastName1FirstName2LastName2|Firstname1 Lastname1 and Firstname2 Lastname2]]. Hit the edit button for the last section to see how we created the link for our group.
Links to Finished Assignments
Add your submission below this line.
- Bjoern Hartmann and Drew Fisher
- Valkyrie Savage
- Laura Devendorf and Shiry Ginosar
- Jason Toy and Eric Lu
- Apoorva Sachdev
- Steve Rubin and Manas Mittal
- Yun Jin, Hong Wu and Viraj Kulkarni
- Sally Ahn, Peggy Chi, and Amanda Ren
- Alex Chung, and DH Jung
- Galen Panger
- Rohan Nagesh
- Ayden Ye, Suryaveersingh Lodha and Yin-chia Yeh
- Derrick Coetzee
- Vinson Chuong and Alice Wang
- Ali Sinan Koksal