Final Project Presentations
CS260 Final Project Presentations
Wednesday, 12/08/2010, 3pm-5:30pm
306 Soda Hall + Lobby
Talks: 3-4:30pm, 306 Soda
Coffee, posters and demos: 4:30-5:30pm, Lobby outside 306
- NextDrop: An interactive voice response system to crowd source water availability information in regions with intermittent supply.
- Umati: A Mechanical Turk Vending Machine
- LiveLog: Allows user researchers to log incidents on a mobile device while they are shooting video footage of their observations, and embeds the log in the video for easy review.
- WordSeer: An interface for literature scholars to explore language use patterns in slave narratives.
- TreeBuilder: Automatic Phylogenetic tree construction for Spore creatures
- Puppetmaster: Architectural Patterns for Believable Crowd-Generated Animation
- Prodigies: Prediciting key users in online communities
- Class Forums: combines facebook with a stackoverflow-like forum to encourage students to both better their understanding and help others in classes.
- TouchVoice: A 2D-gesture-based touch instrument for performing traditional Indian music
- Crowdsourcing Creativity: Example-Centric Multi-Media Creation & Exploration Engine
- Deep Window – Virtual Reality with a depth camera
- Turk-o-Matic: a recursive, automatic system for crowdsourcing (almost) anything
- Calm Me Now: Exploring novel technologies and techniques for stress relief
- Discussion interfaces that support engagement with a diversity of opinions